Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

My return

Well I have been away almost exactly a year. I think it became too hard finally.
The memories started to become more of a part of my present rather than part of the past where they belong. But I am here to finish what I started... I need TO... I need to learn to acknowledge these transgressions that have been done to me but not allow them to take over.
I also enjoy reading all of your blogs, I have been perusing them about a couple of weeks now and I am ready to jump back in the fray. Oh remember I asked whether I should let certain people see this, trying to get advice and while I have not shared with my family, I have given the link to two people. One is a coworker that I have become very fond of and understands a fucked up family as well. Lets see if he still talks to me when he is done ;-}

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Back. I'm sort of glad you've decided to continue your journey, but I know it's hard.

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary!

    Glad to see folks still remember me

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoy reading your blog also. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see you've jumped back in the fray, One Girl. One year is a long hiatus, but your readers are still here. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that I have been away, too. I am surprised that your writing your story has made it more present for you - when I write about past events, I find it seems to have the opposite effect; it seems to lay things to rest. I have looked at old posts and realized that I can not remember some of the real names of the people I mention under pseudonyms. I surely hope that things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete